Why to associate with 121 Finance
- You need money for a relatively shorter period of time
- You need the money real fast and with minimal bstincontri.it documentation.
- You need flexible eligibility norms based on annual turnover or cash profits as opposed to reported income or profits
- You can ask for flexible repayment terms from 1 to 90 days.
What will be the rate of interest for borrowing?
- The rate of interest is based on several market dynamics, however it ranges between 15% to 24% per annum.
Is there any Collateral/pledge of property is required to borrow?
- It depends on case to case basis
When do I need to pay interest?
- Interest shall be paid after the loan is disbursed to you, as per agreed terms.
Can I do prepayment of the borrowing?
- Yes. Subject to some foreclosure charges.
What kind of businesses are eligible to get loan from 121 Finance?
- Small businesses, MSMEs, Small and mid size Corporate
- Self proprietorships, partnership firms, private limited companies, trusts, societies etc
- Manufacturing firms, traders, wholesalers, retailers, exporters, distributors and resellers
- Self Employed professionals such as doctors, engineers & architects and people with professional degrees
How to check my eligibility for borrowing?
What if my loan application is rejected by bank, can my borrow request can still get approved from 121 Finance?
Yes, your borrow request can still be approved by 121 Finance if you fit in our eligibility criteria.
How to Apply?
What supporting documents are required with application?
Although it depends on what kind of business entity you are but still you need to submit bank statement, VAT return, ITR and financials. Apply now to check out the complete list.
How much time does it take to receive funds?
As soon as our credit team gives an in principle sanction to your funding request, lending compliance is done, and loan documents are signed bstdating.de between 24-48 hours funds will be transferred to your account.
How to see my account on your portal?
We have a portal where you can track the due dates, raise service request, see lender statutory details and see your borrowing portfolio. We share login details once the account setup is done at our end.
Can I borrow again from your portal?
Yes you can apply again at our portal from your login, however all lending compliance and credit assessment needs to be done.
Who is 121 Business Finance?
121 Business Finance is the trade name of 121 Finance Pvt Ltd.
How can I change the amount I want to borrow after applying?
How to withdraw my loan application?
Is 121 Finance regulated?
We are registered with RBI as a Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC)
What does the 121 Finance charge from the borrower?
Details for charges are defined in Terms & Conditions. Processing fees & commission for the arrangement is applicable as per Terms & Conditions available on our website.